Re: Print comments in automated output

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Print comments in automated output
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:57:44 -0700

Andreas Lappe <address@hidden> writes:

> I use a pspp -o output.pdf input.stat to generate a report as an
> attachment to my thesis (simple frequencies and crosstabs as raw data).
> I further learned to use COMMENT or * to mark what exactly is calculated
> where, but this output is omitted in the PDF. Is there a way to print
> these comments?

I think that this should be considered a bug, because SPSS
documentation says that comments are printed back in output.
"I don't want to learn the constitution and the declaration of
 independence (marvelous poetry though it be) by heart, and worship the
 flag and believe that there is a god and the dollar is its prophet."
--Maarten Wiltink in the Monastery