pspp-users

Re: version 0.7.5. crash

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: version 0.7.5. crash
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:33:56 -0700

Matej Kovacic <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried to run this command in Linux version (0.7.5). It was produced in
> Windows version:
>
> REGRESSION
>     /VARIABLES= F7 agea zenski
>     /DEPENDENT=     C21
>     /STATISTICS=COEFF R ANOVA.
>
> Result: psppire crashes.

Hi Matej.  Thank you for the report.  I think that this is the
bug that was filed here:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=30389

This bug looks like it should be fixed.  Can you try out the
latest version again, to see if it works for you?

> P. S. It seems that PSPP sysntax does not work in SPSS 16 (and vice versa).

We should fix that.  Can you tell us about the differences in
syntax?

Thanks,

Ben.
--