pspp-users

Re: New user

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: Re: New user
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:24:54 +0200

Hi,

Google Analytics says that pspp.kiberpipa.org had 1213 visits from March
11th 2010 (official start of the website) till yesterday. This is 10
visits per day.

Number of Absolute Unique Visitors is 995.

Visitor loyality is very low:
1 times         994
2 times         109
3 times         34
4 times         18
5 times         13
6 times         9
7 times         8
8 times         6
9-14 times      16
15-25 times     6

1,213 visits came from 80 countries/territories.

1.      Slovenia        264
2.      United States   209
3.      Germany         149
4.      United Kingdom  50
5.      Spain           40
6.      Netherlands     38
7.      India           32
8.      Italy           29
9.      Canada          28
10.     France          26

I don't have statistics for Ubuntu PPA (I am not sure if it even
exists), but can check.

P. S. Google Trends are not usable, because PSPP has very different
meaning, it is also some company, and... well, check it here:
http://www.pspp.org/ :-)

Yes, it is small project, but it is very important. If something is not
used by a lot of people, that doesn't mean it is not good. Think of
Rolls Royce! :-)

Regards,

Matej