pspp-users

Re: PSPP hosting

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: PSPP hosting
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:37:12 +0100

Hi

I have no idea about the Mac build. I know people asking for a .dmg
file but this is a proprietary format as far as I found. I guess a Mac
specialst is needed for building binaries for the Mac.

I think it is worth mentioning that the Windows build includes the
latest manual and the output branches is merged in the master branche.
The output branche doesn't have a function anymore as far as I know.

Have fun

Ps. You mail adress bounced my message back.