pspp-users

Re: PSPP Installation Step-by-Step Walkthrough Please

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP Installation Step-by-Step Walkthrough Please
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:26:09 -0800

NRagd <address@hidden> writes:

> Can somebody give me a walkthrough for how to install this including all the
> files that need to be installed before I install this?

Have you tried the binaries for Windows that are pointed to here:
        http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html
If they work for you then you will save a lot of trouble trying
to build it yourself.

> ONE very important thing I need to know before starting this though will
> PSPP download .sav files?

PSPP will load SPSS .sav files that you download yourself with a
web browser or another program.
--
"J'avais trouv'e ma religion :
 rien ne me parut plus important qu'un livre.