pspp-users

using pspp to access .spo files from pre-SPSS v.18 ?

From: Rochelle E Tractenberg
Subject: using pspp to access .spo files from pre-SPSS v.18 ?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:01:11 -0500

my institution, like many others, has *some* licensed features of
spss, but misses many that I need. that wasn't sufficient to drive me
to open source - but now, we are forced to use SPSS 18 and it
stipulates that it will not open any .spo file - ie, 13 years' worth
of using SPSS is now inaccessible to me. I am wholly new to pspp, so
can anyone tell me if it will open .spo files?

--
Rochelle E. Tractenberg, Ph. D., M.P.H.
Director, Collaborative for Research on Outcomes and -Metrics