pspp-users

Centering variable labels

From: Kristoffer Ericson
Subject: Centering variable labels
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:30:32 +0100

Greetings,

Im having one issue that is proving annoying. I have very long questions in my
survey
and I need them to be long since the questions are quite similiar (and dont
want to look
at the form to see what question the variables are responding).

Anyhow, I have to make room for the questions, this goes smoothly.
However the data always stays right oriented while the question is centered.
So I actually get the situation when I make room so I can read the entire
question
and still have to move abit further right to see the full variable label.

I would like to have both variable labels and question centerd.

Any quick fix on this?

Best wishes
Kristoffer

--