pspp-users

Re: Windows and Mac version and filetype association

From: michel
Subject: Re: Windows and Mac version and filetype association
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:28:05 -0200

> OK, when you have it - can you please send it to me. I am going to put
> them on wiki.

I will!

> P. S. Can you explain me in a short what are master and output branch?

The master branch contains the latest development, with more functions, a
new interface that
uses gtkbuilder instead of glade, suport for non ascii chars on filename,
variables, etc...
But it is not stable as stable branch. The master branch will became the
official 0.7.x version.

The output branch is where the new output system is being build. But it is
not complete, and not
very usable. I will make a binary just to show to other users the
development.

Michel