pspp-users

Re: next version of PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: next version of PSPP
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:14:21 +0000

Both CORRELATIONS and RELIABILITY are in the version 0.7.x (aka "master").
If you want to try it out I suggest that you download a tarball from
http://pspp.benpfaff.org/~blp/

The RELIABILTY command is not complete.  But it does calculate Cronbach's
Alpha which is what most people seem to want it for.

J'

     begin:vcard
     fn:Alan Mead
     n:Mead;Alan