pspp-users

pspp briefly reviewed

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: pspp briefly reviewed
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:37:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi all

Thought folks might like to know, I have a couple of pages that briefly reviews free statistical software packages

http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods/soft.html

One of them shows results for using data sets with no missing, and I've recently included pspp there

http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods/comparing_freestaprograms.html

with a few comments, like problems in saving output.  But basically the results seem the same as other programs.

If anyone has any comments, please let me know, or if you can figure out some of the issues I mentioned, that would be great too.

thanks

Gene

Gene Shackman, Ph.D.
The Global Social Change Research Project
http://gsociology.icaap.org
Free Resources for Methods in Evaluation and Social Research
http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods
Applied Sociologist