pspp-users

Free Software X Windows

From: michel
Subject: Free Software X Windows
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:09:03 -0300

Hello,

A teacher told me that he is worried about the Windows version of PSPP.
According to him I'm collaborating with Windows and fighting against Free
Software,
since with my binaries the users don't have to change to a open OS.

I myself thing that any change must be gradual, and so make those versions
helps the process,
because users can migrate step by step to an open environment. I don't
think users will migrate
immediately to a 100% Opensource system. It's more likely that they will
change a software by
time. Here on Brazil, a lot of users already know and uses Open Office,
for example.

What do you think about this?

Best regards,

Michel Boaventura