pspp-users

Manage data

From: Rodrigo Isaac
Subject: Manage data
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:37:42 -0600

Hello all,

I'm new in the pspp-users maillist and I have some issues to solve...

I'm working with a little database (70 cases and 24 variables) and I want to know if I can export my database to OpenCalc, just like SPSS exports to Excel.

The other issue is How can I make a graphic (bar, lineal o pie)?

And last but not least, how can I save an output of the PSPP. I can notice that the format wich it's build it is like a text editor, but there is no option to save the document...

Thanks for your attention, and sorry for my english, but I'm a spanish native-language...

Att.
Rodrigo Rodríguez Borge

--
"Prohibido prohibir. La libertad comienza por una prohibición."
Linux user # 471524 / Ubuntu user # 23047

Rodrigo Isaac Rodríguez Borge
Nómada: el artista de la multitud
http://roirobo.wordpress.com

Managua, Nicaragua