pspp-users

compiling 0.7.2

From: p666
Subject: compiling 0.7.2
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 02:04:11 +0200

 Hi

I compiled the latest snapshot (0.7.2) successfully (without gui)
except one test fails

................Check failed in move elements around in memory (random hash)
test at tests/libpspp/hmap-test.c, line 368
FAIL: tests/libpspp/hmap-test

after that if I run the pspp that is in ui/terminal it works, but if I make
install (in usr/local by default) and I type pspp I get the message :

pspp: error while loading shared libraries: libpspp-0.7.2.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

that is to say the library cannot be found even thoug it's been copied in
/usr/local/lib

any help appreciated.

PB