pspp-users

Re: Simple question about emacs

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Simple question about emacs
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:02:31 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sending an screen-shot of what happens on my Emacs.

I think that what is happening is that pspp-mode is interpreting
the words in the comment as part of a command.  Most words are
interpreted as variable names, since they are not the names of
PSPP commands or functions, etc., but "divulgação" is special
because pspp-mode does not think that ç and ã are valid
characters in a variable name (they should be, I think, but
pspp-mode is not smart enough to know that).

pspp-mode is supposed to understand that * starts a comment.  I
don't know why it isn't getting that correct.  John wrote
pspp-mode; maybe he can debug it.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org