pspp-users

Seeking advice on relevant selecting document

From: Stephen Liu
Subject: Seeking advice on relevant selecting document
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:00:54 +0800 (CST)

Hi folks,

Statistics and PSPP (statistical computing) are completely new to me.
As curiosity I have PSPP installed on Debian 5.0.  It is now running.

# pspp myfile.syn

generating the file pspp.list.  I can read its content.

To satisfy my curiosity I started googling around documents on ;

statistical computing
statistics
t-test/anova/linear/regression/non parametric tests/etc.
etc.

in order to learn and found tons of documents.  I don't know where to
start.

Could any folk shed me some light?  TIA

B.R.
Stephen L