pspp-users

Re: Acessing the GUI

From: alma rivera
Subject: Re: Acessing the GUI
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,

I have already installed Fink, even though I have not been able to play with it much.  I suspected everything you told me in your email.  I am not an expert in Mac but I tell you something I am fixed on making this work.  It might take some time, but we have to have a precompiled package of PSPP for Mac,so I am going to try.  Thanks for your help... I will keep everyone posted if I finally get it right and, definitively, if I do get funky messages you will be hearing from me.  Thanks,

Alma

Liberation is a praxis: the action and reflection of men and women upon their world in order to transform it.
Paulo Freire

La única manera para que la historia no se repita es manteniéndola viva....
Eduardo Galeano

You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
Dr. Seuss