pspp-users

Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 9

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 9
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:18:53 -0700

unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:

> Good point, but I still asking myself if it wouldn't be better
> if there was a wiki where people could write down how they
> installed PSPP on there preferred distribution.

There is a PSPP wiki.  You are welcome to add instructions there
on how to install PSPP on particular platforms:
        http://jstover.motd.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi
--
"Platonically Evil Monkey has been symbolically representing the darkest
 fears of humanity since the dawn of literature and religion, and I think