pspp-users

Re: windows port of PSPP

From: Capnden
Subject: Re: windows port of PSPP
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

This would not run when I first loaded it.  I found that Tasklist.exe does
not come standard with XP Home edition.  I downloaded tasklist.exe to the
/Windows/System32/ folder and it ran fine.  I teach students how to use SPSS
and it has always aggravated  me that the student version expired after 13
months.  I will tell them about this alternative.

thanks