pspp-users

Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:45:10 +0800

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 03:04:06AM -0700, Paul and/or Minna Brown wrote:

     1)My GUI is so wide, it extends past the edge of my
     screen, and there doesn't seem to be any way of
     shrinking the width.  Grabbing the title bar I can
     only move the window up and down, trying to grab a
     corner has the same problem.

This is a question about your window manager.  Ask on the appropriate
forum for whatever one you're using.

     2)Under the menu bar, I get a row full of "a
     GtkToolButton" "buttons" - i.e. just a bunch of text
     placeholders.  Don't know if that's par for the course
     right now or not.

     In the terminal from which I launched the GUI, I get
     several errors, so maybe this is an issue with me
     still missing some vital library or something?

     (psppire:24754): libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget
     class 'GtkToolButton'

It sounds like your version of libglade is too old.  Which version are
you running?  (type "pkg-config --modversion libglade-2.0").

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3