pspp-users

RE: PSPP Download

From: blp
Subject: RE: PSPP Download
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:47:45 -0700

[I restored the CC to pspp-users.  It's better to keep this on the list
so that any mistakes by either of us can be spotted and pointed out to
us by others.]

We do have some users who have successfully compiled and used PSPP under
Windows.  The released version 0.4.0 (at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/pspp)
is reputed to compile under the Cygwin compiler system for Windows.  The
CVS tree (via http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=pspp) and the 2007.04.03
snapshot (at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp) should compile and work under
both Cygwin and MinGW, if I understand correctly.

I don't have much experience with compilers under Windows, as I use GNU/Linux
almost exclusively, but if you run into trouble compiling under Windows then
we'd be happy to hear about it and do our best to fix it.

Quoting "Mason, Charlie L Mr CTR USA AMC" <address@hidden>:

Windows. Unfortunately, we don't have any flavor of Linux. Do you have
instructions for this?