pspp-users

Question re: sample survey software

From: David W. Dunaway
Subject: Question re: sample survey software
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:00:30 -0600

Good morning!

My name is David Dunaway and I represent a non-profit organization from Afghanistan.  I am attempting to help my friends there learn how to design and conduct sample surveys and also how to interpret the resulting data.  Would you be so kind as to let me know where I might find a free download of a program that would help with survey design and data interpretation?  Thank you so much.

All the best,

David Dunaway, Director

Committee for Rehabilitation Aid to Afghanistan

address@hidden