pspp-dev

Re: time for a release?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: time for a release?
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 10:05:46 +0200

Hi,

i think we should go through the buglist and check if the bugs are fixed or should be fixed
or not. For example:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52551

Fritz

Am 04.07.2018 um 08:54 schrieb John Darrington <address@hidden>:

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 08:22:00AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
    I see that there are several commits, including a switch to
    spread-sheet-widget, since we released v1.0.1.  It might be time for a
    new release.  What do you think?

    Also, I have added support for the YMDHMS and MTIME formats on a
    separate branch.  I should merge that into master (I got sidetracked
    with the SPV project).

I agree that a release is overdue.

I haven't spent much time on PSPP recently, because I've been concentrating
on other projects.  But  I think those projects have come to a stage where
I can put them on hold for a while.

I looked at the current status of PSPP.  And it seems to me that there
is still some work to be done in the spreadsheet importer (seems to be
a big problem these days).   I will try to investigate in the coming weeks.

In the mean time it'd be great if people could give a thorough test
of the code in git.

J'