pspp-dev

Re: pspp 0.10.1 application bundle for MacOS ElCapitan

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: pspp 0.10.1 application bundle for MacOS ElCapitan
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 22:03:20 -0500

Julia,

Maybe you could ask one of the students to report it since he/she experienced it first-hand. It would be helpful to know exactly the steps required to produce the bug, whether the bug occurs always or only after some conditions, and the facts about the computers on which it occurs (e.g., the operating system name and version).  Also, if the students could describe exactly what "freeze" means... Does the dialog freeze but they can close it an d proceed? Or the whole program freezes? Or the whole computer freezes? Or ... ?

I thought the bug sounded familiar but in a short search, I cannot find a bug report with "freeze" or "crash" in it...

I recently found a (small) bug in SPSS T-TEST, if that makes you feel any better :)

-Alan