pspp-dev

Re: MacOS App Bundle for pspp

From: Jeremy Lavergne
Subject: Re: MacOS App Bundle for pspp
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:19:02 +0000

Since pre-pkg was not necessary incurrently supported OSes, since one would use
MacPorts to install pspp rather than an installer, I did not commit it.

When building installers, you cannot use the same prefix as MacPorts or they
will collide (user may have macports or eventually have macports).

Relocation never entered the picture for me. Just as building for multiple OSes
felt futile as MacPorts could not do so either.