pspp-dev

Re: annoying in csv files

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: annoying in csv files
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 11:24:00 -0600

Elias,

Annoyances are bad, but I'm not sure I understood this issue.  It sounds
like CSV files aren't recognized somewhere, but I don't understand where.

Can you list the steps to replicate, including the actual (wrong)
behavior and the desired (correct) behavior? It might also be important
to know what you mean by "CSV," because I know I frequently create "CSV"
files in LibreOffice Calc with tab delimiters.

Also, what OS and version of PSPP are you using?

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

Announcing the Journal of Computerized Adaptive Testing (JCAT), a
peer-reviewed electronic journal designed to advance the science and
practice of computerized adaptive testing: http://www.iacat.org/jcat