pspp-dev

Statistical software

From: aruna rana
Subject: Statistical software
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:37:24 -0800

Respected Sir

My self,  Aruna Rana, am working in College of Home Science, Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University at Palampur. We wish to purchase a statistical analysis software in the department which would calculate the t-test, f test, chi square, ranking, correlation, regression, z test etc. which are required for the students research and other project work analysis.

So, please suggest us the softwares that we should buy and if they are available in your department and also the agency that would be supplying us.

Anticipating an early reply

Thanks and warm regards

aruna