pspp-dev

Hi, I'm Using PSPP, But...

From: Carlos Rivera
Subject: Hi, I'm Using PSPP, But...
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:52:11 -0700

Hello, first of all, congratulations for the the great work you have done witH PSPP. My name is Carlos Rivera, i'm a Marketing Student in Tijuana, México. Through the carreer we use the SPSS software for all of our research, but now that i know about PSPP i'm recomending it to my teachers and friends, i just want to know if you guys continue with the PSPP development? is going to be a new version of the software? a non-beta version?

I will be waiting for an answer because this is GREAT software, congrats again! Sorry for my rusty english. Thanks!

--
Carlos Rivera

..."Dios transforma los corazones, y un corazon transformado...transforma el mundo"