pspp-dev

Re: progress

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: progress
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:27:57 -0700

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> I am still getting linreg.c to use the new covariance.c.  It has meant
> rewriting a lot. And I was away for about a week.
>
> I should check in the code in the next week or two.

Good to know.

I'm working on a general-purpose implementation of pivot tables
for output.  The goal is to make attractive and sophisticated
output much easier to generate in common cases.  At the moment
I'm experimenting and I have no ETA.
--
"The sound of peacocks being shredded can't possibly be
 any worse than the sound of peacocks not being shredded."