pspp-dev

Re: Fw: PSPP Suggestion

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Fw: PSPP Suggestion
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:11:57 +0000

You can checkout the master branch from the Git repository.   See
http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=pspp for further information.

J'

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 09:15:49PM -0800, Jason Salas wrote:
     Thanks as well sir J' for acknowledging my comments.  May I ask where can
I try that development "master" branch?  Does it contain already the bivariate
correlation?

     I also got the response from Jason Stover and they're moving forward to
meeting stepwise regression and I'm very glad to hear that PSPP's development
is in progress.  I know it's not that easy but atleast one step forward each
day keep us near to our goals.

     I'll look to into the development "master" branch and will give my
feedback soon.

     Thanks and best regards,

     Jay