pspp-dev

Re: PSPP on translationproject

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: PSPP on translationproject
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:20:49 +0200

Hi all

I succeeded in convincing the robot to accept the dutch translation
for pspp-0.6.1-pre1. :-)  (actually everything runs smooth and the
robot gives good advice) Now the PSPP team can give it a try to fetch
it and include it into this PSPP tarball version.

Some questions/remarks:
- is the PSPP team notified of a new(er) translation or has the
translator report it to the PSPP team?
- for the next tarball I  would suggest pspp-0.6.2-pre1 (or ughhh
pspp-0.6.1-post1) is a more accurate name

Have fun