pspp-dev

Help in translation

From: Jacopo
Subject: Help in translation
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:30:28 +0200

Hi, I'm an italian student of Political Sciences.
I've installed PSPP and it left me without words! It got everything, more than SPSS (and 200 bucks less) but i've noticed that all the documentation and the program has no translations. I would like to help in this. For the translation of the doc there are no problem 'cause i can send a mail everytime i translate a chapter, but for the program, i don't know where are the file to modify and how to modify.
I use Cygwin.

Tell me and i do that. I'm trying to make PSPP being adopted in my University (Bologna, alma mater studiorum), substituing SPSS :))

Best Regards

Jacopo