pspp-dev

Re: syntax error near unexpected token `GTK,'

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: syntax error near unexpected token `GTK,'
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:05:30 -0700

The problem is probably that pkg.m4, which pkg-config installs,
is not being found by aclocal.  One solution, in that case, is to
find pkg.m4 and copy it to the directory used by aclocal (which
latter you can find out by running "aclocal --print-ac-dir").

Another solution is to point out the patch in question and I'll
generate a snapshot with it applied.

"Michel Boaventura" <address@hidden> writes:

> I understand now. Well, I will try to recompile pkg-config and see if it
> works.
>
> On 10/23/08, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
>> "Michel Boaventura" <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Strange, because it only happens when I try to configure with the
>>> patch, but anyway I will try to compile the newest version
>>> of pkg-config on mingw.
>>
>> This makes sense: pkg-config is only required if you need to
>> (re)run autoconf, which will only happen if you apply a patch
>> that modifies certain files.
>> --
>> I love deadlines.
>> I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
>> --Douglas Adams
>>

> --

Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>
Author and maintainer of Pintos