pspp-dev

Compiling pspp from git

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Compiling pspp from git
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:08:11 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to get the newest version of pspp throw git, cause all of
my work is being done on version 0.6.1.
I've download pspp and gnulib with git and compiled the tools to the
newest versions, but when I run "make -f Smake" I got this:

Creating directory ./"unilbrk
mkdir: cannot create directory `./"unilbrk': No such file or directory
/home/Michel/gnulib//gnulib-tool: *** failed
/home/Michel/gnulib//gnulib-tool: *** Stop.
rm: cannot remove directory `/tmp/gl1120-19172': Directory not empty
make: *** [all] Error 1

I can't figure it out if this is a problem of mingw or a pspp problem.
But If you look at the first error line, it try to create the folder
"./"unilbrk".
Seems like there's an extra " on the name.