pspp-dev

Re: Unsupported feautures in mingw

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Unsupported feautures in mingw
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:31:39 +0800

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 01:55:32PM +0200, unknown-1 wrote:
     At this moment I don't have access to to files and can reproduce the
errors.

     >  Are these "errors" compile time errors or run time errors?

     Compile time errors. Mainly undefined procedures etc. Also 1 *.h files is
     not found. From what I have seen so far, a lot of them on *.c files within
     the /gl directory. Without deep analyses, I guess almost or even all
     problems are within the GUI part of PSPP. But I didn't succeed in getting
     the program compiled yet.

I doubt it.  But you can find out by configuring with the
--without-gui flag.

     For instance "ftello" and "fseeko" are reported as undefined before first
     use.

These functions are used in both the GUI and the CLI.   If they're not
supported by the platform, then they're supposed to be implemented by
gnulib.

I strongly suspect you're trying to compile against the wrong standard
library.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3