pspp-dev

Re: No rule to make target glade/psppire.xml'

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: No rule to make target glade/psppire.xml'
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:25:06 +0800

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:09:39PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     Matej Cepl <address@hidden> writes:

     > Trying to build pspp 0.6.0 on Fedora 9 and having
     > --with-gui-tools option, build fails on the %subj%. The full
     > build log is on
     > http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/rpmbuild-log.txt
     >
     > Any ideas, what could be wrong?

     It looks like we forgot to distribute some of the files needed to
     build and install when --with-gui-tools is used.

     Matej, you can grab the necessary files from the Git (or CVS)
     tree.

     John, how does this fix look to you?

This "omission" was, to a large extent, intentional since I can't
envisage somebody wanting to build the gui meta tools except for the
purpose of development.  On the other hand, I can't see that
distributing them would cause any problems either.

Hopefully, before the next release, all this stuff will be
unnecessary anyway.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3