pspp-dev

copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:20:00 -0700

I just received word from the FSF that Patrick Kobly's copyright
assignment paperwork has gone through.  That means we can proceed
with releasing 0.4.0 when we're ready.

(In the future, perhaps we should ask for paperwork before we
grant CVS access.  It would seem to simplify things.)

Does anyone have anything that they want to get into 0.4.0, or
anything that they want to test more thoroughly before 0.4.0?  (I
have plenty of things I want to do in both categories, but they
can wait until after release.)

John, are you pretty confident about the quality of your recent
check-in?  I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Ben
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden