[Protux-devel] Hardware Accelerated Canvas implemented (FastCanvas.java)

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Hardware Accelerated Canvas implemented (FastCanvas.java)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:53:19 -0200

Today I was able to make Lcd draw upon a hardware accelerated paiting device called VolatileImage.
Things became hugely faster, athought some flicks occur when moving the window (which is not supposed to happen since Protux aims to be run in full screen)
This way I can say that one of the most critical points are surpassed, find a high-performance graphic device to be used for audioclips and peaks
more tests are being done.

Regards

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer