Re: [Protux-devel] Ping for the team

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Ping for the team
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:44:03 -0300

Thanks R, you can help right now, indeed.
When you have a spare time, make a research on one or more following issues.

- FFT on java  - available and classes, performance issues
- Audio Formats on java. It is possible that there is already a lot of free java code for WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, and so on...
- Filter stuff. Once we made a reasearch on some things for C++ and I found (and ignored) a lot of java based stuff. now we can use it.. all of them... reverb, compressors, equalizers, ... as long as they are free software, of course..

Thanks