Re: [Protux-devel] problem installing libmustux

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] problem installing libmustux
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:00:59 +0200

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:40:54 -0300
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> this suddenly start happening since last update
>
> address@hidden ~/mustux/libmustux/head]$ make install
> make: *** No rule to make target `%maybe_BUILT_SOURCES%', needed by
> `install'.
> Stop.

i rechecked the CVS version and everything works fine with autotools for me...
please control that you have the same version as in CVS, if you made
modifications to autoconf.ac or Makefile.am, please commit them to CVS so we
can see what happens.

then rerun the autotool suite:
$ autoheader
$ aclocal
(maybe you need to add -I ...)
$ libtoolize --force
$ autoconf
$ automake
$ ./configure

and it should work again if you use the same files as on CVS.

/Martin