Re: [Protux-devel] infinite recursion on autostuff

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] infinite recursion on autostuff
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:26:44 +0200

Hi,

> I already refreshed my autostuff (sh cas.sh) and still same error...

I still do it by hand, calling

$ autoheader
$ aclocal
$ libtoolize
$ autoconf
$ automake --add-missing

Thats always works. If it doesn't, I remove all automake stuff, except of
course the Makefile.am and configure.ac and the acinclude.m4.

It looks that I also forgot to update the Makefile.am in the recourses dir,
uploaded now.

> ssh to home...).. I actually want to know if anybody got this error, if
> not, I will re-checkout protux , once it could be some dirty autostuff on
> my local copy

No problem here, maybe the not updated Makefile.am in recourses dir was the
problem.

Remon