[Protux-devel] end of Term

From: rsff
Subject: [Protux-devel] end of Term
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:07:52 -0200

Hi guys,

I know i promised to work on the manual, and on the homepage while we
are going over the transition to the next milestone release, but I as I
just found out about now, I had lots of things to turn in at this end of
semester. (I'll be graduating as a Music Major at the end of this year.
Hurray!)

So this means that while the term doesn't end, I'll have to put off some
work that has to be done. I promise As soon as I get some time I will
work on these (not necessarily in this order):

1.  Update de site. I have Remon's fotos which are much nicer than
Luciano's.

2. Update the help.text file while we don't come up with a mechanism of
generating it automagically. (wouldn't a Bash script do the job?. but
wait, we have to wait for the new JMB.map format right?

3. restart working on the manual

Anyway, i'll still keep myself up to date on emails and stuff.

Fabio.
--
rsff <address@hidden>