Re: [Protux-devel] INSTRUCTIONS ON 0.20.x STABILIZATION CYCLE AND 0.20 P

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] INSTRUCTIONS ON 0.20.x STABILIZATION CYCLE AND 0.20 PUBLICATION
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:52:12 +0100

Am Montag, 3. November 2003 17:52 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> REINHARD
> ========
>
> You will be in charge of publicity (you are pretty good on this :-).
> Whatever you need, just ask.

OKAY!!! I will send you a private e-mail containing a list of what I need ...
hehehe, just kidding ;-)))

> FABIO
> =====
>
> You will be helping Reinhard on the public stuff. The docs MUST be
> reviewed/ updated ASAP since probably Reinhard will need them.

well, since you released 0.20.0 earlier as expected ;-) some questions seems
to be left:

- what about using an easier to use jmb-cut to open the "sometimes" very
frequent used import dialog (as discussed in jmb.map)?

and

- magic zoom discussion?

I need this infos for writing the tutorials.

greetings
Reinhard