[Protux-devel] Gain problems

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] Gain problems
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:11:36 -0200

Ok. I was trying to gain function. An after some testing, I got some
weird results from the line and the gain meter at the left. The meter
was fixed at +24.0 (which reminds me, +24.0 Db?) while the line was
going up and down. But I couldn't find any error lines in the --d3
output. If someone else would please play lots with it to see if you can
reproduce it. Try moving the gain up and down to the -24 and +24 draging
from various places in the Track Area.

Thanks
Fabio.
--