[Protux-devel] delete and close gap == cut ?

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] delete and close gap == cut ?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:31:13 +0200

Hi,

I've re-read the protux tutorials, to get prepared for writing the new one for
0.20.0 release, so I remembered that Olaf Melzer has mentioned a cool feature
(in his excellent pdf tutorial).

Since he used protux to create a interview, it would be helpful for him (and
maybe others as well) in this situation to have a function that delete a clip
and close the gab in addition.
I mean: Split a clip into three pieces, remove the clip in the middle and the
gab will be closed by   moving the third clip to left.

So what about offering this feature in return for his great tutorial? ;-)
But seriously ... this feature could be also helpful for people using protux
just to arrange (loopable)samples, like acid for example!

greetings
Reinhard