[Protux-devel] Bug??

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] Bug??
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:12:22 -0200

Ok,

I was playing, and then I stopped, and I got the following error. I
reproduced the error only a second time, and then I couldn't reproduce
it again. Looks like a bug to me...

Fabio

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
bash-2.05b$  protux --db1

WARNING: Cannot set Real Time scheduling. Please, retry as root, or with
setuid (be aware of the security risks involved).
---> Starting PeakBuildThread::run()
---> Starting Peak::ThreadedBuild()
---> Leaving Peak::ThreadedBuild()
---> Leaving PeakBuildThread::run()
Go Thread : Starting ...
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x6356)!
Go Thread : Finished ...
Morto

--
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden>