Re: [Protux-devel] 0.20 JMB map discussion

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.20 JMB map discussion
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:53:32 +0200

Almost all new actions are fine for me, some changed actions are better then
the former ones IMHO ;-)
Some are, well, not intuitive and maybe a bit hard to get used to. (for
example ^C[GT]:UD, or >G<<GH>> read below for more info)

The only thing I'm not happy with, is that I have a "broken" keyboard. So the
keys are splitted between "T,Y", "G,H" and "B,N".
This makes actions like G>[H] or even [GP] very difficult. If it is possible,
then keep all actions for the left hand on the left of the keyboard, with the
F key as central place for the "pointing finger" (I really don't know the
names of the fingers in English ;-) )

Greets,

Remon

P.S. I'm of course very happy with my keyboard, but for protux usage it has
the possibility to became a problem, this splitted thing..