Re: [Protux-devel] regarding JMB action processing

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] regarding JMB action processing
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:23:03 +0200

> On my machine it takes almost ~1/2 second to process all possibilities in
> Song::process_jmb_action() ;-(

Ok, maybe I'm to negative about my computer :-)

But it takes for sure more time then needed, or something else is taking much
to much time. For example deselecting a clip and moving the mouse to another
clip at that very moment, that other clip is deselected instead of the one
the mouse cursor was pointing to!

Remon