[Protux-devel] GP dialog bug question

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] GP dialog bug question
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:29:13 +0200

Hi,

I do not get this bugreport:

B0.19_5: Only hold actions working after "apply and save" changes in GP (and
also the changes eventually were not saved).

Can somebody explain it please to me.

I noticed some things, which I changed, namely: "plughw "radiobuttons weren't
set, and "set_default_zoomLevel" wasn't working properly.

Should the button "ok" save the changes made, or just close the GPD?

The JMB is indeed not working properly after the jmb values are set. I have no
idea how jmb works internally, but if the jmb values are not updated
everything is working fine after the GP dialog is closed

Thanks,

Remon