[Protux-devel] Checking for saturated points in AudioClip

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Checking for saturated points in AudioClip
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:07:23 -0300

Remon, in AudioClip , line 271 , the checking for saturated peaks are being
doing by
testing the (char) sample variable. This is wrong, because since you are using
only the MSB for the sample,
all values from, for example, 32512 - 32768 will be considered saturated.

It is needed that you use both bytes (and all 3 bytes in case of 24 bits, in
the future) the check the saturated samples,
which is only the last value for the sample (32768 in this case)

We can fix that later, I just wanted to let you know :-)

Regards

--
Best Regards