[Protux-devel] some suggestions on user's guide

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] some suggestions on user's guide
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 02:17:28 -0200

Hi, here are my first suggestions for the user's guide. I hope it helps

1) Avoid the word "Linux". User GNU/Linux instead

2) The complete name of Protux is "Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for
GNU/Linux"

3) In page 9, where it says " ... as many people have been asking me..",
change to "asking us"

4) In page 12, where is says "static and realtime filters", change to
"Correction Filters and Normal (Production) Filters", since we decided to
work using these two words (correction filters are destructive, while the
others are non-destructive).

5) Software requirements are :

        - GNU/Linux 2.4.x
        - X11 4.x
        - QT 3.x
        - ALSA 0.9.x
        - libmustux X (X depending on user-guide sync with protux development)

Thats it for now :-) Congratulations for this great user guide ! it is looking
amazing

ps - I am working on the history of protux and some material on Audio
Production.

Best Regards
--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist